Acton Comprehensive Plan Implementation Committee
MARCH 17, 2010
A. ROLL CALL – 7:00
Members present: Thomas Cashin – Chairman
John Moore – Vice-Chairman
Members absent: Roy Trafton
No Minutes were approved.
C. OLD BUSINESS
Finalization of Article 5 – State and Committee Revisions in the Shoreland Zone – At this time, the Committee made their final review of the amendments to the Shoreland Zone contained in the July 2, 2009 version of the Acton Zoning Ordinance while referring to the State of Maine’s Guidelines for Municipal Shoreland Zoning Ordinances by delineating what is required by the State and what the Committee revised.
At this time, the Committee made the following revisions to their previously amended work:
A Motion was made and seconded to delete Article 5.13.2.g on page 36. Moore/Meyer – Unanimous.
D. NEW BUSINESS
SMRPC – Mr. Cashin advised that he would like to go over the State’s comments and suggestions regarding the revised Shoreland Zone and Resource Protection District with SMRPC to be sure the Committee fully understands what is meant by the comments and suggestions.
A Motion was made and seconded to request that Jamie Oman-Saltmarsh of SMRPC attend a Meeting with the Board on Wednesday, March 24, 2010, at 7:00 PM to review the State’s comments regarding the proposed Shoreland Zone and Resource Protection District portions of the Acton Zoning Ordinance. Meyer/Moore – Unanimous.
E. OTHER BUSINESS
Payment of Bills and Statements – A Motion was made and seconded to approve payment of the following bills and statements:
1. Reimbursement in the amount of $25.20 to the secretary for photocopies;
2. Reimbursement in the amount of $50.29 to the secretary for printer ink cartridges;
3. Approve the amount of $200 to Staples for photocopies;
4. Approve the amount of $50.29 for a printer ink cartridges;
5. Approve the amount of $120 to SMRPC for services rendered and
6. Approve the amount of $521.36 for services rendered by the secretary for the months of January and February, 2010.
Moore/Meyer – Unanimous.
The Meeting was adjourned at 8:45 PM.
ANNA M. WILLIAMS,