2.APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF LAST MEETING: Approved as written.
a. Cable Committee Report:No report.
5. NEW BUSINESS:
1. INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR FD: Tony read the description of the added insurance coverage to cover firemen’s deductible in case of accident when responding to emergency. Cost of coverage is $50 for 15 people and $5 for each additional person.
2. CONTRACTFOR AUDITOR: Selectmen will be going out for bids for an the annual audit, tomorrow. Percy Lowell stated that he feels the audit should be started by July 6 and completed by Sept. 1. He hopes the selectmen will choose a new auditor because of the errors made in the school audit previously. Lowell said that after 5 years a new set of eyes is needed.
3. GAIL BOISVERT: Gail reported there is a need to look at alternative fees for the use of the gym. She feels the firemen should not have to pay membership fees. At the present time there are only 7 members. Dennis noted a plan for revenues versus costs should be prepared.
4. DAVID WINCHELL: Winchell suggested that when incidents are printed, names need to be mentioned. David Cote’s letter in the paper says “Road Commissioner” and many people think it is referring to him. Tracey Scully said the paper will not allow names to be printed with that type of letter.
5. TOM CASHIN - COMPREHENSIVE PLAN BUDGET: Tom would like to see the Comp Plan Implementation budget carried over and the committee continued in order to deal with the proposed amendments.
Carl Hodgdon suggested Selectmen consider June 1 for the School Town Meeting. Judie Shain said they will need to check with consolidation rules to see if there are time requirements.
6. ANNOUNCEMENTS: Warrant and Finance meeting Monday night, April 26, at 6 pm
7. ADJOURNMENT: Adjourned at 7:27 pm
8. MEMBERS PRESENT: Tony Cogliandro, Dennis Long
9. OTHERS PRESENT: Andrew Cogliandro, Brian Cochrane, Bob Anderson, Joyce Winchell, David Winchell jr., Mary and Scott Stanton, Linda Heon, Linda Peterson, Dolores Lopez, Judie Shain, Ted Kryzak, John Moore, Karl Hodgdon, Roger Roy, Chip Venell, Ed Walsh,Percy Lowell, Tom Cashin, Yoli and Eric Gallagher, Tracey Scully, Dick Neal, Carol Long, Gail Boisvert, Lorraine Yeaton