2.APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF LAST MEETING: Approved as written.
3.OLD BUSINESS: None
4. NEW BUSINESS:
(1) OPEN LAWN CARE BIDS: The following bids were opened and read:
C & D3,600
Final TouchHourly rates quoted
Selectmen asked Lorraine to invite bidders to interview with them on Thursday, December 16, between 5 and 7 pm. '
(2) REQUEST FOR THE POTTING SHED TO STAY OPEN UNTIL 2am NEW YEAR’S EVE: On a motion by Ted, it was voted to allow the Shed to stay open until 2am, January 1, 2011.
(3) PROCEDURE REGARDING REQUESTED DOCUMENTATION: Larissa announced all request for information and responses by the Town will be posted on the Town web site so that the information is available to the public.
(5) OTHER BUSINESS:
Karl Hodgdon said that this means that the person requesting the information has to pay and the public gets it for free. Larissa said there is no charge for information requested that can be answered by email. The charge is only for printed material.
Dennis Long noted that there was improvement to the Town Hall that has not been addressed. Larissa noted the broken rail is due to be repaired next week. Other repairs are on hold because of cash flow and funding. Ted said they are planning to install duct work to heat for the cable studio.Dennis said Larissa claimed to have volunteers for painting the Town Hall. Chip Venell noted it is too cold to paint at this time.
Rey Lopez stated he feels Selectmen should give local bidders preference for the lawn care bids.
Karl asked that Selectmen make sure that Assessors give consideration to topography and water quality in their assessment. Larissa said that O’Donnell had noted this in their interview.
The Town Hall will be closed on December 24 ,25, and 1/1/11 and closing at noon on Dec. 31.
Budget Process has begun. First drafts are due to Selectmen by January 18.
January 13 will be the next Selectmen’s Meeting
7. ADJOURNMENT: Adjourned at 7:23pm
8. MEMBERS PRESENT: Larissa Crockett, Ted Kryzak, Bill Shields
9. Others Present: Rey and Debbie Lopez, Scott Mooney, Karl Hodgdon, Dennis Long, Paul Poyant, Marian Elliott, Barbara Seckar, Melanie Brow, Jack Kelly, Joe Ruma, Chip Venell, Sophia Current, Mike Corey, Lorraine Yeaton