- 2019- 1
- 2018- 1
- 2016- 1
- 2014- 3
- 2013- 4
- 2012- 7
- 2011- 6
- 2009- 6
Warrant & Finance Committee
January 21, 2020 6:00 pm
Members Present: Rollin Waterhouse, Dennis Long, Virginia Shea, David Winchell Sr, Tom Gore, Tucker Pearson, Arnold Murray, Carol Komezubumwe
Members Absent: None
Others in Attendance: None
1. Call to Order/Salute Flag
2. Approval of Minutes (postponed)
3. Warrant Article 2: Approve article as written (Rollin/Virginia 4-2)
Overall consensus was that the WF has an obligation to the Town Meeting to understand the reasoning for the article, and with unclear details it is hard to vote.
4. Warrant Article 3: Approve article as written (Rollin/Tom 6-0)
5. Capital Improvement Committee: (request from BOS) Warrant & Finance Committee shall not be participating members of Capital Improvement Committee (Rollin/David 6-0)
WF Committee requests the Warrant with School Committee recommendations 7 days prior to having to make their recommendations.
School Budget Timeline shows SC recommendations 3/12, warrant due to BOS on 3/24,
TENATIVE WF MTG TO MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS ON SCHOOL WARRANT MON, 3/23 6:00PM
Chair asked each member if they wanted a reminder phone call or not – All members said YES it has been very helpful (and shows in the attendance of our meetings)
Tabled until next regular meeting due to time restrictions for meeting room.